Treatment for Inhalants Addiction at Windward Way
Inhalants are drugs that abusers breathe in or inhale to experience a high. Here is a sampling of chemicals we see at Windward Way (some may cause a person to become addicted to inhalants):
- petroleum products (gasoline and kerosene), propane, butane
- toluene (paint thinner and model glue), xylene
- acetone (nail polish remover)
- hydrofluorocarbons (including many aerosols and propellants), 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, trichloroethylene, chloroform
- alkyl nitrites (“poppers” such as amyl nitrite)
- nitrous oxide (often used in whipped cream canisters)
These exotic chemicals carry grave risks including brain damage, heart attack, stroke, liver damage, or worse. The good news is a rehab for inhalants at Windward Way can help bring a sense of balance back to your life without the need for addictive drugs. You can find the answers you’re seeking now: (844) 252-5930.
Through both our prescription rehab and also our addiction treatment program we aspire to give hope and direction, not only for the clients we help but also for the families and loved ones affected by their loved one’s addiction.
Since withdrawal from heavy use of inhalants can occur and can often make a person restless, our fully certified and clinically managed intake personnel will determine whether an inhalants detox is appropriate. Throughout every step of our admissions process, you’ll be happy to know that we bring no judgment whatsoever, but only accurate, fresh information to assist you in envisioning the life you seem to have lost. Find out more about our inhalants addiction rehab. Reach out now—we’re here for you! (844) 252-5930.